sexta-feira, abril 06, 2007

I have this dream...

I just don't seem to fit in like all the rest
I look around and I see few like me
I don't know if I'm the worst or the best
It's been like this since I have come to be

We all have our differences
But I seem like an outsider
Like the last visionary rider

Is it me or we're all fighting each other
Am I the only one who really cares
Is it true that no one seems to bother
They're all too busy with their own affairs

I'll try some few advances
Suggesting some new things
But they forgot they too once had wings

Where have been hidden all the possibilities
Is this our ultimate arrival
Does anyone care about our true abilities
There's much more besides mere survival

I've stumbled upon some answers
But no one's willing to try
I guess attempting would make this system die

What if the war could be over in a handshake
What if we could at least forgive our parents
What if we could learn from an earthquake
What if we all could be more transparent

I'm not sure if I'll live to see
Some of my idealism come true
But I know there'll be no debris
When the needed deaths have been brouht through

I have this dream I'd like to be fulfilled
If you could help me carrying it out I'd be thrilled

I'll be taken by arrogant
If I'd say to let go what you possess
But I'm human too and desperate to clean this mess

Sem comentários: